- Unlimited project pages
- Unlimited donors
- Unlimited campaigns
- Automated tax receipting
- PayPal and Stripe integration
- Social media tools
- Offline donation tracking
- Recurring donations
- Admin reporting
- and more…
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the free trial last?
- The free trial will last 30 days. After that time, you can sign up to a paid account or discontinue service without any obligations.
- How do I get billed?
- After the free trial period, we’ll email you instructions on how to setup a billing account with us. Until then, enjoy the free trial!
- Are there any other fees?
- Other than the setup fee which is waived during our beta, there are no other fees. PayPal charges their own processing fee of 2.2% + .30c for nonprofits. We only charge a transaction fee if you receive donations.
- Why isn’t if free?
- We need to keep the lights on and pay for our servers so we can provide the best donation platform possible to all our clients. Hopefully, we provide more value than what we charge for our fees.
- Can I use my own domain?
- Absolutely! You can use either a primary domain or a subdomain. We can even redirect multiple domains.
- When do I get my money?
- You get your money in your own account right away. We never touch any of your donations.
Build your site now. Free trial. No obligations.